Music Banter - View Single Post - Satanism
Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 05:19 PM   #97 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Angels and demons in the Judeo-Christian tradition are strictly paranatural beings. They are purely spiritual beings. They are not made of matter from this universe. They are not higher dimensions beings that evolved in another dimension that can cross over into this dimension or universe, whatever the case may be.

There may be very rare occasions where they are be able to manifest themselves in an apparition, but that does not mean that is their actual form. What you see is some kind of a vision, not their actual essence.
I don't subscribe to the Judeo-Christian tradition. I used to be a Bible thumper, but that was when I was an ignorant teenager. My current beliefs align most accurately with Panendeism. I also like Taosim very much.

I don't like the idea of "supernatural" things. I believe that many such things exist, but that we aren't yet advanced enough to understand them in a proper scientific manner.

[And yes, I apologize for all of the Bible bullshit that I espoused on here back in the day. If I could take it back, I would. I was raised as a strict Pentecostal Christian from birth. It was a very narrow-minded upbringing.]
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote