Music Banter - View Single Post - Architecture
Thread: Architecture
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post

^ I'd say that the top floor, with it's dramatic overhang is an exciting piece of architecture, qwertyy. Not so good is the middle floor, which is neither straight nor dramatic; it looks like a slice of ham that hasn't been put in the sandwich properly and just makes me annoyed that nobody could be bothered to push it straight.
the top floor might be the best part of the design. i spent a lot of time there during my last semester and usually after long hours of studying and homework we would go out on the roof and watch passing traffic just to clear our minds and relax.

unfortunately awhile back there was a jumper scenario and because the individual was ready to jump from the top floor, they deemed it unsafe. so until they come up with a safer way to prevent that from happening again the rooftop is closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote