Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #36 (permalink)
GroovyPanda
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
October 1st, let's listen to some music!

I ****ing hate October. I always start feeling really depressed somewhere during this month and it usually lasts anywhere from two weeks to 1½ months.
I'm going to fight my traitorous brain with music. Here's a selection of tracks that I have been excited about recently:

Really? You hate October? I'm sorry, Mic.

I love October, but maybe because where I live. Traveling gets cheaper, families are no longer on vacation so places are cheaper and trails are less crowded, the days are brisk and sunny where I am, no snow yet, and I have an excuse to make pie and bread!

But, I understand, Mic.

Hey, I love Tori Amos...thanks for sharing all your great information.

I didn't realize you were reviewing albums, too. It sure takes a lot of effort and hope you are having fun! Now, THIS (as well as Trollhearts reviews) is what I think of when someone has varied music tastes and they listen to "all kinds."

In the States where I work (Alaska--with a lot of Sarah Palin admirers), if the conversation of music arises (usually I'm the one who makes mention), I'll ask what music the person likes (some beer-gut dude between 30 -60 years old)
"Oh, all kinds. Ya.. everything... Rock... Metal... Van Halen, Beastie Boys, Metallica, Huey Lewis..."

Thanks, again, Mic!
GroovyPanda is offline   Reply With Quote