Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovyPanda View Post
Really? You hate October? I'm sorry, Mic.

I love October, but maybe because where I live. Traveling gets cheaper, families are no longer on vacation so places are cheaper and trails are less crowded, the days are brisk and sunny where I am, no snow yet, and I have an excuse to make pie and bread!

But, I understand, Mic.

Hey, I love Tori Amos...thanks for sharing all your great information.

I didn't realize you were reviewing albums, too. It sure takes a lot of effort and hope you are having fun! Now, THIS (as well as Trollhearts reviews) is what I think of when someone has varied music tastes and they listen to "all kinds."

In the States where I work (Alaska--with a lot of Sarah Palin admirers), if the conversation of music arises (usually I'm the one who makes mention), I'll ask what music the person likes (some beer-gut dude between 30 -60 years old)
"Oh, all kinds. Ya.. everything... Rock... Metal... Van Halen, Beastie Boys, Metallica, Huey Lewis..."

Thanks, again, Mic!
I like some things about October. It's my birthday month and autumn trees are flat out gorgeous. The transition from summer to darker and colder times just tends to be hard on my state of mind for whatever reason.

What's you favorite Tori Amos album? My personal favorite is probably Night of Hunters (from 2011).

I do like a lot of genres, but there's also a lot that I don't care for. I love this forum partially because there are people in here advocating for just about any genre you could think of. It's a great environment in that it challenges me to keep questioning my own musical boundaries. When it comes to the people I meet during my daily life, I'm blessed with a younger brother who has a great passion for music. Most other people I know, I can't expect to share anything with or learn anything from, when it comes to music.

Last edited by MicShazam; 10-01-2017 at 01:29 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote