Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 11:41 AM   #5704 (permalink)
Paedantic Basterd
Music Addict

Yeah Troll, I'm with you on character being the most important factor. I'm like Deej though, I feel obligated to finish something I start, not even because I want to know what happens, but just because I want to know I saw it through. The only series I've outright QUIT watching were ones that pissed me off by ****ing up their story, like Heroes and Dexter.

There are also a bunch that I gradually stopped watching, but in my mind I'll finish one day, like Parenthood and House of Cards.

I want to bail on Black Bullet because it's garbage and I know it ain't gonna get better, but at the same time, there are only 13 episodes and each episode is 20 minutes, so right now the value of getting to say I know indisputably that it's crap is greater than the fact that it's crap, so I'm still going.

After Breaking Bad though, I realized that some series are made BY their ending (Stein's Gate was another), and now the need to finish a thing is even worse than it was before when I only wanted closure. Now I'm scared of missing out too.
Paedantic Basterd is offline   Reply With Quote