Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:36 PM   #15013 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
remember that time Batty made the video of himself going through the list of genders? i vote this for next

A list of romantic orientations - Romantic and Aromantic Orientations - Asexual Visibility and Education Network
Technically it was a video of me playing Mario Kart that just went left field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Q have you seen Dizzee's Twitter feed?

Dizzee - I was making Grime when Wiley was on Top of the pops with Pay as you Go and shacking up with school l girls. I'm not the Godfather I'm GOD

Dizzee - I've never seen a Nonce so protected since Saville. Thats life but I'm not gonna let you dis my name then rate him in the same sentence.

Fan - Plz tell me @DizzeeRascal ain't trying to do this on a Sunday for free promo of his tour?!!!

Dizzee (this one loool) - Why is it free Promo when I do it? This Nonce trolls me all day everyday for promo and you lot think it's funny.

Wiley - Dizzee if you didn’t try and pinch Lisa Maffia’s Bum we would still be pals you stupid idiot ��������������

Dizzee - You were ****ing NYE (Lady Ny, singer) when she was 14 and everyone knows she's not even the only one.

Dizzee threatening to kill Wiley, Wiley asking to meet up.

Nice. Is Wiley actually a nonce?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote