Music Banter - View Single Post - The Afterlife
Thread: The Afterlife
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 02:44 PM   #49 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Religion aside, do you believe in life after death? Or if you don't, do you wish there was? If you're Christian or whatever religions preach that there is life after death, do you believe it or do you just shrug and hope it's so? If you're not, and you believe we all end up just, as Waits says, dirt in the ground, are you okay with this or do you wish there was something we could look forward to? Do you look on the idea of being reunited with your loved ones with scorn, but secretly wish it could happen, or do you in fact believe this is what awaits us after death? Or have you resigned yourself to the belief that once people are gone, they're gone, and you'll never be reunited with them? What are your thoughts about death? Does it scare you? Do you think about it a lot? Are you comfortable knowing you will die at some point, or are you thinking about cryo? Looking for ways to live forever?

someone once told me their view of heaven when i was young, which was that we could just go back and view all the memories we want to see again. sort of like flip through all through great memories, at every second by second.

i then, being me. went and started recording as much video i could on hard drives. i took this very serious, i dont as much now because i dont have that much of a life anymore. i believe spirits can send you signs or signals also.

you have a lot of questions,
ill save some for another reply

i believe in God though too, and that we die when we get older.

Last edited by Mindfulness; 10-03-2017 at 02:57 PM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote