Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 02:03 PM   #9543 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
i have like 0 interest in SC if i'm being totally honest, LoL looks (and was for the 5 minutes I could play) ****ing awesome.
omg it's so much fun. but trust me. one loss in starcraft will make you want to win ten times out of hate. but you won't win ten times. you'll lose 9/10 times again. and your hate will build. but that one win will make your life feel different for ten minutes.

that one time me and elph held off zerg with marines for an hour while i built enough siege tanks to overwhelm their illegal alien asses is still the highlight of my week. but srsly it will be a bitch to even explain any of this to you in-game unless you're playing the campaign. rts is not for the casual.

just play the campaign tbh, cause it's a really really really good single player game.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-04-2017 at 02:13 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote