Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart Listens to Every Album on Wiki's List for 2017
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 02:26 PM   #332 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
one of my favourites of the year. some straight up INTENSE and ANGRY punk. kinda figured you would hate it though, i get it.
From the little I've heard of punk, this is everything I hate about it. Also yer wan is a terrible singer imo, but maybe that's standard in punk?
Quote:

have you listened to Regina Spektor? i only listened to a little bit of this project (although i do plan on coming back to it) but it instantly made me think of Regina's work. top notch stuff that i have a feeling you would love.
No, I haven't. I'll look into that thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
I'm checking this out, the youtube track TH linked sounds p damn cool.
Even if I hated it, glad to help someone else appreciate something I could clearly not. Glad you're enjoying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Man, I guess these are the only three metal albums from this month. Metal is clearly dead.
Quiet, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
soulseek
Ok I'll check that out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
Linux.
Yes I'm thinking of getting into that, but at the moment it's a little too much work to undertake right away. Definitely sounds the way to go though.

Nobody going to remark on my unexpected reaction to two hip-hop albums, and one jazz one?