Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 04:15 PM   #9552 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
probably, when i get into a game i become obsessive with it because i can't stand being bad at something. last week i watched a bunch of beginner guides to LoL but i forget 75% of it now and because i'm sure the meta has changed a bajillion times since then it probably won't mean much.
Bro it is a really easy game to get into casually. It's not like StarCraft where two minutes into the game you're assaulted with your own ineptitude. You can start and have tons of fun, as opposed StarCraft where you really have to play the campaign to have any fun at first. Cause being a newb in SC pvp is like being the white guy at a black dude on white girl gangbang while it's being filmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
the kids are up to crazy stuff these days

it looks like hurricane got buffed very recently

I still feel like you get more dmg early with IE so someone would have to explain this **** to me

the reason early crit is so good on jinx is the splash on rockets can crit and if one crits they all crit
Yeah my very early interpretation of Jinx was that crit was god. But it works well enough that I'm willing to use it, at least until I'm brave enough to deviate.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote