Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy VD!
Thread: Happy VD!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 05:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingBehindYou
if you really love someone they will know already. You don't need to show them with money. It's really outrageous when middle school girls are getting David Yurman for Valentine's Day. The guys blows a ton of money on that for someone who probably will not be with him forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill
I have a date with my right hand tonight.

EDIT: I mean fals right hand, and seriously fuck valentines day. Its another superficial corporate holiday use to blow money so you can say "I love you" really, you don't need a 2 grand rock to say that.
and yet i can almost bet then when either of you are in a relationship you'll do something romantic wether money does it or not.. just cause when you get that perfect thing and seeing the look on there face is wonderful enough..

last valentines for the guy i was seeing for 1 1/1 at that point.. well i wrote him a poem and got it a fram for it.. thats it.. and he went and got me 12 roses.. i didn't want them.. he put no thought in it.. and he got his mom to get it for me..

if he made me a Valentines Card.. sent it to me it would have ment the world to me.. no money is ever needed.. just random house hold stuff... like tape and paper and a pen can make wonderful things..

there's nothing worse.. then when your with a guy for a long time and get still gets the chocolates you hate the most for a gift... and another way of looking at this day is well.. you can see how well they know you..

me i wouldn't want just a random teddy bear that has some valentines day related thing.. i would want something thats like me... but wait i would want tha just cause i already have 600 teddy bears and it suits me.. but i mean everyone is different and if you can find the person that can pick out just want you like something that might not have anything really to do with valentines it should mean the most..
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote