Music Banter - View Single Post - The Most Stupid Thing(s) You've Ever Done?
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

- Getting into a vehicle with 4 teenagers ripped on mushrooms (including the driver) when I was 15 years old. We made it 2 blocks before getting pulled over. Miraculously, the cop didn't notice that we were all high, even after shining his flashlight directly into our eyes, told all of us to get out and walk home (driver didn't have his full license, limits you to 1 passenger) and told the driver to drive home carefully. Oh Canada.

- Explored an unstable 115 year old abandoned gold mine alone a year or so ago, far out of cellular range, no GPS inside a mountain. Bent my truck frame on my way up the mountain. Reviewed another explorer's footage of the mine a week later and noticed that a huge section of the mine had collapsed between his visit and mine, a 6 month window.

- Have gotten away with two B&Es, though both buildings were unlocked. One was accidental, thought it was abandoned, turns out it was occupied by what sounded like a dying old man (house was trashed on the inside, doors missing from every room, tarps hung in their place), didn't stick around long enough to be seen, the other was too interesting to walk away and is one of my greatest stories, no regret there.

- Rode my dirt bike 30 or 40 km at highway speed with a loose axle nut and no cotter pin (high risk of rear wheel falling off).
There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote