Music Banter - View Single Post - Trollheart Listens to Every Album on Wiki's List for 2017
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 12:22 PM   #396 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paedantic Basterd View Post
You've been really snippy with me ever since I said it was foolish to try and listen to every album ever released in a year.

My comment was not to be taken as a reflection on you as a person. Can we not have a truce at this point?
Ah, now I missed this post so would like to respond to it, even if a little late:
Firstly, my issue was with you calling me foolish, not the idea: your actual quote was "You're foolish" not "This is foolish." That annoyed me.
Secondly, if I was snippy to you since then I really don't see it but if so then I apologise, as I had no intention of being so. Of course we can have a truce: you know I love ya! Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and don't worry about the work I'm doing. That's my own choice. Sorry if I seemed to be over-sensitive about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
is there a way i can find the index or are you just referring to the wikipedia page? i guess i should've probably checked it ahead of time.
Ask and ye shall (eventually) receive. Check the OP now.
As a matter of interest, I could have sworn I did that Code Orange album but no, it's nowhere to be found. So I guess I'll have a listen to it.