Music Banter - View Single Post - People You Hate
Thread: People You Hate
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:22 AM   #74 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Nah, he's just misunderstood. He is the opposite of everything you posted there and loves his fans. He really opens up when you see him in concert. Talented is true though and isn't opposite.

That's me! If you are clumsy and drop stuff around me. I will always clap. I didn't used to do it that much but I went to comic con and everyone collectively claps whenever someone knocks down one of the bars trying to get into line and it grew on me.

I almost started quoting everyone I disagreed with but I'm not going to bother rebutting all the mentions. I disagree with so many in this thread except for the politicos.
I agree with the Kanye bit. Kanye is hated because the TV screen tells you to hate Kanye. I bet none of you actually listen to him or what he's said. Mord is understandable though because Mord just hates black people in general.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote