Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite Fictional Character(s)
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 04:34 PM   #85 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I basically agree. I don't like most modern 1st person shooters since I feel like they're just the same use-the-iron-sight-and-go-for-headshots thing over and over again. A few of the more recent Halo games being the exception. ODST, Reach and 4 were pretty fun and involved way more on the spot improvisation and weapon switching than 1st person shooters usually do.
I like more 3rd person shooters, like Vanquish, Hunted, Fuse, some of the gears of war games... I know they're still just shooting, but there's a bit more variety to the gameplay in the best of them. I like Saint's Row too if they count. With Tomb Raider, I confess to preferring the games before the 2013 reboot of the series.
Saints Row definitely counts, and I'd take it over GTA since the release of San Andreas. I just didn't bring it up cause it would kind of be redundant. And the reboot Tomb Raider was amazing. Loved it to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
How old are you again?
Young enough to **** your theoretical daughter, grandpa.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote