Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 05:24 AM   #7411 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
have you never shared anything?
Yeah. I'm a sharing, caring kind of guy. But that's my choice. Nobody forces me to, or doesn't. And I don't understand what that has to do with anything. If there are no laws, I go out to the shops (assuming such structures exist in your world and people don't just take what they want, and if this is the case, how does resupply work?) and I can get attacked, beaten up, killed even and nobody will step in, nobody will be tried or convicted or punished? I can see some **** mistreating a dog or horse and not be able to report him, as there's nobody to report to? Women can get raped and nobody will do anything about it? Yeah, sounds like a great world!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
We should just set up a Ninja Warrior style obstacle course, with a cage match against a bear at the end, and whoever wins gets to become President.
I'd vote for the bear.

Seriously, if voting is such crap, what about the Arab Spring? What about Obama being voted into power by a population that were sick of Republican policies?

Surely the best comment on this is to remember "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing". Huh? Huh?