Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 01:34 PM   #7283 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
There will never be a great president that all sides will praise. There will never be a viable third party. There will never be anyone who aspires to the highest political office in the land who won't rub elbows with those already in power who they'll need later on down the road to help them pass legistlation and further their agendas. They'll never be a time when certain members here will not rail on me and call me names for not jumping into the dreamers and idealists pool with them.

Believe it or not, many of you cynical ****s are going to move on one day to become the same type of play by the rules person that you currently despise.

I've seen it first hand with most of my friends and peers from 30+ years ago. Trust me, as soon as you own a home, have kids and worry about their future, pay a significant amount of taxes, depend on health care, are planning for your golden years, etc., your outlook on things changes - at least for most people.

For now, simply carry on armchair quarterbacking, and poking sticks at those who fail to see the world thru your ash covered glasses.
Typical condescending post from you. Let me know if you'd like to actually add anything of value to the conversation.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote