Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #7328 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I mean, yeah, one side is clearly better than the other, but a vote for the better side is still a vote for the status quo. It's not like you can add an essay about the context of your vote on the ballot, so there is essentially no difference between voting for the lesser of two evils and being a stooge for the establishment. Not voting isn't accomplishing anything, but **** it I really don't even care enough to even inconvenience myself by leaving my house at this point. You people just aren't worth it. Maybe I could be doing more to protest and spread the good word or whatever, but I'm simply not an activist and will never care enough about my fellow man to become one. And I doubt such activities would ever really do much good anyway, so **** it.

I'm really just waiting for the bottom to fall out of this country and a true depression to hit that makes it impossible to for the populace to be too comfortable with TV and cheap Walmart products to ignore politics, or a global warming super disaster, or something similar that will galvanize an actual significant portion of the population. Cause without something like that not enough people will ever care enough for any real change to be feasible and America will continue to slowly circle the drain no matter how many college kids you register to vote.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote