Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #7361 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
eminem still trying to cling to his bit of relevancy i see. if you make a song about Donald Trump in 2018 chances are you're either a money loving sellout looking for an easy target or... well, no. you're a money loving sellout looking for an easy target.

that's nuts. if you have a decent health insurance package through work here then everything in the field can be practically free. i'm still covered under my mother's which means any dental work or optometry (including braces, glasses, etc.) is reimbursed in full, alongside the usual free hospital trips. only thing i've had to pay for is prescriptions, and even those don't usually = more than $10.

i think it's something that a lot of people take for granted here, and most spend more time complaining about the wait time than they actually using it to their benefit. but it's certainly something i'm grateful for.
What's even better is that, if you stop your medical insurance, even for a short while, you have to pay serious loading charges to get reinsured, which makes it prohibitively expensive for people like me, as it's all based on age. That means that whether I want to or not, whether I can afford it or not, I'm stuck paying this. Talk about fearmongering!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Frowny, Ori, Bat, and Hark (who's invisible to me) will be by soon enough to use their "cynic sticks" and poke holes.

I'm slowly becomming immune.

Yeshua had it right. “Father, forgive them, for they do not know."
Comparing yourself to Jesus, Chula? That's a slippery slope...