Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #7372 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
eminem still trying to cling to his bit of relevancy i see. if you make a song about Donald Trump in 2018 chances are you're either a money loving sellout looking for an easy target or... well, no. you're a money loving sellout looking for an easy target.
That diss track against Trump was horrible. I understand the sentiments behind it, but coming from Em, I expected it to be way better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
there is essentially no difference between voting for the lesser of two evils and being a stooge for the establishment.
#QuotedForTruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Would America be better off with Trump or no president at all?
Would it be like the Hydra? Cut off one head and two grow in its place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
the notion that democracy and anarchy are not compatible is strange

anarchy as a tradition is very much a school of democracy

keep in mind representative democracy does not have a monopoly on the concept
Democracy is bullshit. You have 100 people. 51 vote that everyone jumps off a cliff, 49 vote against it. Therefor, everyone jumps off a cliff. Makes perfect sense [/sarcasm]

Anarchy is only a school of democracy insofar as people get fed up with democracy and turn to anarchy.

It pisses me off when people refer to the U.S. as a "democracy." It is a constitutionally-limited democratic REPUBLIC.

================================================

I would just like to commend those of you who are fed up with the status quo and realize that we need change. That is the first step. You guys make fun of me and call me a crack-pot, but it's motherfuckers like me, conspiracy theorist or otherwise, that affect positive change.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote