Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:26 PM   #185 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
so since we primarily play draft now i will be down to support you any time the role is landed by me. but i don't think it will make a difference in our W/L doing that vs playing separate lanes. also i'm finally starting to feel like i'm making progress with my play style and i don't really want to stall it by spending the next few days only playing support.

basically i will play support for you once and awhile sure, but i'm going full time support cause **** that ****.
I'm not talking about reducing you to support, I'm talking about learning to play cooperatively. We haven't done that. At most we've been listening to suggestions from elph about what we should do moment-to-moment. I only landed on this idea because Jinx is a character requiring a good support. If you just want to play by your ego and get as many kills as possible while ignoring actually winning the game then by all means just keep doing your solo thing. But this is a team game, and teams play by playing as teams. We are a club, and we play with voice chat, and atm we are not utilizing voice chat in a way that very well could lead us to dominate any game we play.

I will happily play in a role that helps you if you have a role for me to play with a champion you feel that you can advance with if they have a role that I can help you with, but Jesus Christ don't dismiss the idea cause you want to rack up champion kills. That's retarded. Let's remember. Elph is clearly better than us by miles, but he's still silver. Silver is decent. It's not gold. It's not platinum. It's not challenger. He is not the god of LoL. Let's try ****. Let's have fun trying **** for ****'s sake.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote