Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:41 PM   #192 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
damn dude, you don't need to be a ***got.

nah but for real i'm not saying no to your idea i'm just saying i think you're looking too far into it. it's not like non-professional LoL requires in-depth voice communication in order to do well. and while i definitely agree it would be nice to win more often, regular PVP literally means nothing and whether we're both playing great on two different lanes, both playing **** on two different lanes, or both playing ****/great on the same lane, it won't change the outcome of the game that much. it's not like we're in a spot where we're going to start carrying.

let's just keep going with it and when the decision suits us to do that, we'll do it. we don't need to be in the same lane to communicate well anyway considering how often we're just one lane apart while elph is playing jungle.

alright good team talk boys.
Or we could just try some real cooperative play and see how that goes. I have an idea of what to do. It might be ****. We both simply might not be suited to that level of play. But it would not hurt to simply give it a shot. I seriously don't know why you're so opposed to the idea, other than that you just don't want to play support. Honestly I think it would be fun to be able to work as a kill team who can take a champion out with coordination. How many of the people who **** us in the ass are legit working together? How often do we actually get kills when the enemy is working together effectively? How is this game supposed to be played if not with teamplay? I'm just saying let's give it a shot. Why in the **** am I getting so much opposition?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote