Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #200 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
no what I said is the higher you get the more important it gets

But the beauty of playing up to gold is you can make anything you want work
Bro, the reason I said let's go Jinx/Soraka is because I saw people saying that she replenishes health and mana, and Jinx is squishy and has problems with mana early on, and the combo was supposed to be good with that. That sounds tactically advantageous to just going Jinx/ADC and playing with whatever support just so happens to decide to go bot with you if anyone even does.

You even said that you stopped maining Jinx because of bad support, and yet you say nothing about how good support can benefit Jinx when I mention it. What the **** are you even talking about? You just sound like you could never find anyone to actually play with cooperatively and are dismissing the entire concept to play solo adequately so that you don't have to worry about co-op tactics at all.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote