Music Banter - View Single Post - Competitive League of Legends
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:24 PM   #202 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Basically elph is a silver level player just above bronze who is trying to tell us that tactics don't matter as if he is any real authority on the matter. I'll listen to him on the basics of the game but if he's telling us that the meta doesn't support close support tactics then I'm going to assume that he's talking out of his ass and that's why he's still silver. But hey, let's 2v1 him as if that will mean anything.

And yeah, I am kind of annoyed. I was having fun thinking of something to actually do. And if Qwerty as a noob doesn't want to then whatever, but as an experienced player who should have ideas of his own I'd think elph would have said something like, "Hey, that's not such a good idea, but maybe this...", but instead he just dismissed the entire idea. Just say something other than blah. Anything. This is supposed to be a learning experience but all you said was blah.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-11-2017 at 06:41 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote