Music Banter - View Single Post - Throw your fears and sorrows here
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
rockerbaby
Groupie

Default Throw your fears and sorrows here

Alot of us have sorrows and fears and if we keep them bottled up one day they are likely to explode so just type them here and that will keep a majority of the world from exploding sorry not a time for joking here I will start.

My dad hates me. he said so himself he hates me because im not his real daughter I try so hard to make him happy and to get him to love me but all I do is cause my parents to fight slowly I have grown to hate my father I used to try so hard to love him but he wont let me he is determined to make my life miserable. these are not just some average teenage troubles. I ask to go to a psychologist but he laughs in my face I know deep down that I am clinically depressed and I am going crazy. not crazy hunky dory crazy I mean actually insane. he couldnt care less and I hate him so much i wish i could love him and lord knows i try but it will never happen my birthday is in a couple weeks then i will only have two years left thank god for that much.

so thats how you do it you type down the little things that are making you miserable and have fun!
rockerbaby is offline   Reply With Quote