Music Banter - View Single Post - Happy VD!
Thread: Happy VD!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 08:57 AM   #52 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

well all the men i know.. married and have been for years always go out of there ways to do something nice or as smiple as just getting a nice romantic card for there partner.. my step father is still like it with my mom.. i mean she doesn't even care about the day until he surprises her with a card and some chocolates... to some people its a day to stop everything your doing and show the one you love just how much you love having them around. for others just another boring day.. and for some like myself. i'm single not lonely and not looking for anyone, so its a day that i wish my cat puss puss a happy birthday.. she is 12..and also its a day i choose to look back and think of past valentines days.. and think this is the first time i've been single on this day in 4 years and its better then when i had a bf.. casue this year i didn't have to look forward to getting something that only proved to me they only new what they know about me.. meaning they always got what they seen was giving to women on valentines day.. no thought gets put into things sometimes..

but i don't use this day for pity, and i don't wallow in self pity, and it is just another day.. but yet gives me time to think of the past without feeling hurt or let down.. and its my kitties brithday day

cheers
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote