Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 01:52 PM   #7428 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I think Chula is a Prepper isn't he? Perhaps he'll let me stay with him when the **** gets real. (Frownland, of course, may find himself turned away at the gate.
My WELCOME mat is 100% open to you Lisn. Bat and Frown can rot in hell.

Just be careful what you wish for......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
A side too cowardly to truly stand by their convictions because they know it is not politically tenable to make it the overriding, #1 issue that it should be. And if people who legitimately believe in man made global warming are not willing to throw expediency to the wind in order to beat it into the heads of the populace that, yes, this is the thing we should all care about the most and everything else is background noise in comparison, then how ****ing stupid are they?
More ranting babble Bat, (although extremely well written and with solid prose). That's basically what you've been doing for the last 20 pages or so. Put forth something of of substance, or STFU and go take a shower. God knows you need one. MB agrees.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote