Music Banter - View Single Post - I need every MB member to read this
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Default I need every MB member to read this

So I'm sure most of you have heard or read about the fires in California. Sonoma and Napa counties got absolutely firebombed and over 2,000 structures have burned to the ground, most of them residential homes. I believe the death toll is up to 17. When I lived in California this year, I lived right outside of Santa Rosa. I was only there for three months, but Santa Rosa and the surrounding towns were very good to me. The people there are awesome.

Some of you may know that our very own Steph (WWWP) is a Santa Rosa resident. Her apartment was spared and she and her family are okay but unfortunately her grandmother lost her house in the fires. It's gone.

I want everybody to click this link.

If you can spare a donation, it will go directly to helping Steph's grandmother get back on her feet. She escaped her home with only the clothes on her back. She left her glasses and her dentures. These donations will go to helping her get back on her feet.

Help if you can. Whatever you feel comfortable with. Steph is our friend and an amazing person and I felt it was appropriate to ask our members if they can help in the form of a donation.

Thanks everybody.

Exo

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote