Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 06:43 PM   #191 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

WOW! that was long and interesting.. i hope things work out between you and your friend.. and your 16 not aloud to date and you go by these rules your family has laid upon you.. Good girl, it might suck now but in the long run i'm sure you'll be happy you stick with it. although the only crapy part about it by the time your reach the age your aloud to date, you could have dated a bit by then and learned some stuff so in the long run it might take you longer then some your age to learn stuff about relationships.. but maybe not.. depends on your personality and what you'd be like in a relationship. WOW! i think way to much..

so i spent valentines day alone, and i got two valentines.. one from my mommy, and another from my little brother who is 9 and i swear will be *** when he's older.. anyway.. and a friend of mine, the guy i liked also said he will be my valentine which was sweet but being my valentine and not being there just isn't good enough these days.. which leads me to today

crying.. alot of crying.. but i'm ok now, i sorted out my cd's made cookies that i won't let myself eat, and i'm about to clean the hole basment...where i live.. which will take work because i'm going to really clean it.. floors windows (in winter doesn't make much sense but well i'm in the mood) clean the carpets dust... make my bed maybe even change around the rooms.. then watch a movie..

i really wanted to jump off of the face of the earth today, i felt like the most unloved person in the world.. everyone in my life makes sure that i know i'm the middle child, and i'm the black sheep, and that i'll never be as good as my older brother MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA why does everyone notice Marsha..
and now i'm just making a joke out of it.. but yea the history between me and my brothers goes alot deeper than that, but i can't get into detail in fear of having a metal break down.. so in saying that i must go clean
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote