Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Frownland a Garbage Mod Who Trolls as He Wants Cause the Other Mods Do Nothing?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #56 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
This all started when I called you on the homophobia.
And if it had ended at that this would have never happened. This was all me. Go **** yourself, Slayer hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Yep. Zero repentance for pointing out that Chula shouldn't be mocking someone for staying at home with their parents. I am unrepentant of making fun of his mental illness because I don't feel that I did.
You made fun of a schizophrenic just to get back at his goofy dad for the lulz. That is a bannable offense and if it isn't then the rules of this site are wacked. Can the rest of the mods not see how this behavior is ****ed and should result in him being demodded at the very least? Come on, Exo. You almost banned me for making jokes about the France shooting. Plankton banned me for... alright I can't quite remember and I'm really not taking a shot but I know full well it wasn't making fun of Chula's schizophrenic son bad.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote