Music Banter - View Single Post - "Can you lend a nigga a pencil"
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 04:08 AM   #56 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by franscar
You're the person who took a fairly tongue in cheek remark and attempted, with painfully bad grammar, to make a big deal out of it.
what you essentially tried to imply with that statement about the Klan ( the subsequent debate about the Klan's importance is a rediculous digression ) is that half the people that posted in this thread are racists. i think you should think twice before you make such wild accusations, or at least try to elaborate on them. and i would suggest that it is rather a big deal to call someone a racist and rather ludicrous to think that people won't respond to it.

your constant attempts to demean the other participants of a debate by referring to their bad grammar is really getting old. it's a pathetic attempt to belittle their opinions and a blow bellow the belt. i think people can make intelligent remarks without the perfect use of punctuation and the occasional misspelled word. you're coming off like an arrogant asshole, which you undoubtedly are, with serious delusions of intellectual superiority based on perfect grammar.

(although i have a inkling suspicion that you won't actually read this because i seem to be on your ignore list since the little abortion argument we had. )

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote