Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 04:13 AM   #194 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
one of my skis has a major core shot right behind the heel piece of thie binding, which cause a crack in the topsheet, and it looks like it's starting to de-lam. FUCK!! this is exatcly what happened to the last pair. I'm taking it in to the tech at work so he can have a look at it and tell me if I need new skis. If I do, I'll have to take it back to the shop, and wait for the warranty to go through 4FRNT, unless the tech at Fresh (the shop I got the from) used the wrong guage screw for mounting the binding, in which case Fresh will have to refund my money cause they f*cked up. In any case, if they're not fixable, I'm gonna have to get a whole new pair of skis. Not going for MSP's again, this is the second time they've de-lamed on me, so I'll be going for the Volkl Karma's. Only problem is, if I don't get a refund on the msp's soon enough, I might have to buy the Karma's so I have enough time to get them mounted before I go to new zealand, and then just wait till I get the money. FUCK! FUCKING BROKEN SKIS!
what language are you speaking?

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote