Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Frownland a Garbage Mod Who Trolls as He Wants Cause the Other Mods Do Nothing?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:02 AM   #195 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
We were mortified by the abuse of power. He just wanted to share something he holds dear with us and you bent him over and ****ed him in the ass then punished him for not taking the ass raping you were giving in a willing manner.

He was all like, "Here is my family. I love my family."

And you were like, "Hey, that's a nice family you got there. I'm going to rape you."

You have yet to punish or warn anybody for deviating from the 'topics' on that thread since or prior. Not only that, but you troll him so much that he didn't even take it seriously because he thought you were just trying to troll him again. Which you were. And when he didn't take that willingly you punished him using these unenforced hog laws to justify them. It was a purely petty power play, pal.
Yeah there was absolutely no reason whatsoever to decide that Chula had to actually be in the photo to post it and Frownland clearly was just drunk and looking to troll.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote