Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Frownland a Garbage Mod Who Trolls as He Wants Cause the Other Mods Do Nothing?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:12 PM   #215 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
And the double standards. I've seen Chula get treated like absolute **** for no reason. He got banned for posting pictures of his family in the MB pictures gallery because it HAS to have a pic of him in it. Then right after that Frown posted pictures in that thread that didn't have pictures of himself in it. It was the cherry on top of his trolling in that thread. When we called him out on it, he shrugged it off.

I've seen Plank create a whole thread to troll Bat and ban anybody that scrutinized him for it.

I've seen Grindy pay a bunch of people to hijak airplanes and fly them into the twin towers back in 2001.

I also saw Exo Tour Life bring in a demolition team to make sure the towers fall because jet fuel can't melt steal beams the same way that WWWP melts my heart.

I call shenanigans on it all. If nothing is done about it then I think I'm going to continue posting at exactly the same rate as if nothing happened. If something gets done about it I think I'm going to continue posting at exactly the same rate as if nothing happened.

Edit: I just broke my ****ing keyboard because I threw it in a fit of rage I'm so angry. God this place Phils me with anger.
This was one of the funniest posts I've ever read here.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote