Music Banter - View Single Post - Museum Musica
Thread: Museum Musica
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 04:29 AM   #826 (permalink)
Kedvesem
I like what I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I guess his wife got tired of calling him "sir" and now he's too busy with the divorce.
This would have made me laugh if it were not quite so insulting. For you, or anyone, to imply that I would ever divorce my darling Sir is as infuriating as impugning my chastity.

It generally amuses me endlessly to read the screeds and attempted barbs of those who mock what they have never known. Clearly, you have neither given nor received, neither experienced nor observed, such devotion as my darling Sir inspires. I call him so, not because he forces me, nor even requires it, but because my love for him demands it. I initiated it, actually, and he permitted it because he knows how much I respect him. But this was simply too disrespectful of him for me to laugh, so instead I replied.

You have not known what it is to be so thoroughly loved, nor will you, for you lack the capacity to attract and retain even friends, let alone a lover. This is why, when the day ends, my darling Sir is neither lonely nor alone, while you--you are both.
Kedvesem is offline   Reply With Quote