Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 12:45 PM   #15177 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

A lot of these subcultures kind of breed an arrogant separatism in it's members. A lot of them tell you that you're misunderstood, you're a misfit, you're an individual, this place is for you and it's all a load of bull****. Because they all dress the same, they all act the same, the all have their own guided perception of what music should be and their logic behind it is flawed. Aggrotech isn't any more thoughtful or inspired than anything coming from mumble rap and Rob Zombie is just as predictable and poppy as Taylor Swift. It's all just repackaged in the wrapping paper you prefer. And when artists or people are actually as innovative and free thinking as they like to think they are, it's rejected. Because of that, I will always give anybody who labels them self or boxes them self inside a subculture **** for it. They deserve it for thinking they are better for something as superficial as their manufactured style and musical taste.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote