Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:55 PM   #7685 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Honestly man, unless you can afford a **** ton of follow up work I wouldn't let them start poking around up there. Just brush and floss and use listerine everyday. You go and they're just going to find a bunch of **** you can't afford to fix, it'll get all in your head... you're better off just keeping your head in the sand. You go and I guarantee they're going to tell you you need 2-3 grand worth of this and that. Then what're you gonna do. Nothing but get paranoid about it when you smoke too much weed.
If I can get a couple fillings then I can live basically. It's better than nothing cause the way I'm going with my ****ty habits I'm just biding time till a root canal even if I brush and floss twice a day for the rest of my life. The damage is done and I can feel the pain in some of my teeth at 31. If I can stave off that then I'll be a psychopath with brushing and flossing with all those dentist horror stories, but I legit think I won't keep at least two of my teeth without a couple fillings at the very least. I suspect that they're just going to be written off. I hate to be a leech on my family but in this instance I just want to keep my ****ing god damn teeth.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote