Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 07:03 PM   #15195 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Bro, I could actually get lower. Never forget that. You can get lower than living with your mother and working at Burger King. It can get so much worse and don't ever forget it while living in your libertarian paradise of middle class ignorance. I think that might have actually been an insult but I suspect I just need another beer. I definitely just need another beer and a dentist. Honestly I think the two might go hand in hand.
to be fair i was born into a lower middle class family who lived outside of their means and by chance and hard work my father found a good job in his 40s and now my parents are finally in a spot where they aren't living off of credit lines.

but yeah, i'm grateful for what i have, but don't chalk up your working at burger king and living at home as some life is hard bs. you and i both know it's down to your own laziness and general inability to actually commit to something that isn't alcoholism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote