Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 08:33 PM   #15226 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't think using me as an example of anything makes the slightest amount of sense. I am a freak whose lack of motivation is extreme to the point that it is completely unfair to use me to justify any argument that is not specifically tailored to me. I am all by myself a strawman for the rest of the human race. So please leave me out of any example that would extend to the rest of the human race. And no that is not a joke.
THIS IS WHAT IM SAYING. you guys took what i was saying about your situation and mine, and acted like that's how i felt about every person in the world. what i was saying is that you're a lazy **** and if you got of your ass you could at least make more of yourself than what you are now.

i guess in some weird way i was telling you that you have potential, or some gay **** like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
How could a man who understands that hard work can have positive results need to be enlightened on something? He clearly already knows all.
i wonder what it's like to try and argue with somebody without actually trying to read their retorts, must be pretty wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote