Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #15250 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
or i was clarifying what i meant? however you wanna interrupt it that allows you to dismiss the fact that you just spent this whole time dwelling on one sentence that i clarified multiple times after.
Bolded: Two times in a row?

So for the rest of the conversation regarding student loans, early on you pointed to the fact that you have student loans are a useful tool that you are using to improve your situation. That really really really really really really sounds like advice to get student loans which is ****ty advice in Batlord's situation. You never clarified that unless you think that calling something irrelevant is clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
uuuuuugehurgiwjWKEAGBASEJKDEWAEOGJNa

i'm not saying it's easy to overcome the lower class mindset. our society is essentially designed to keep poor people poorer. my arguement this whole goddamn ****ing cock sucking time was that the best way to get out of the situation is making the most of your ****ty situation and working hard. is it easy to do that? no. is that guaranteed to fix your problems? no. does poverty breed poverty? yes. are there situations that make you physically unable to work any harder because of where you are in life? hell yes. i don't know how i can clarify any further than this. i'm 100% sure you guys gave up reading my walls of text or something.
Maybe if you worked on your wording a bit this wouldn't be such an issue.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote