Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 09:09 PM   #15251 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Bolded: Two times in a row?

So for the rest of the conversation regarding student loans, early on you pointed to the fact that you have student loans are a useful tool that you are using to improve your situation. That really really really really really really sounds like advice to get student loans. You never clarified that unless you think that calling something irrelevant is clarification.
i have study brain, sry.

and i swear to god if you keep relying on this student loan thing to try and make an argument i never made i will **** your mother until she has a heart attack.

i rely on student loans to get me through school. other people rely on student loans to get them through school. if Batlord wanted to be a doctor, he could rely on student loans to get him through school. i didn't even mention their affect(e?) afterwards nor do i see how you think i recommended them. i did touch on the fact that he could work and save money to help him pay for a post-secondary education in his current situation though.

you're taking my argument, drawing your own twisted interpretation from them, and then trying to corner me into saying i meant something that i never said. really weird debate tactic imo and if you wanted this discussion to go anywhere you could've dropped this point like 3 pages ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote