Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 09:15 PM   #15252 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
uuuuuugehurgiwjWKEAGBASEJKDEWAEOGJNa

i'm not saying it's easy to overcome the lower class mindset. our society is essentially designed to keep poor people poorer. my arguement this whole goddamn ****ing cock sucking time was that the best way to get out of the situation is making the most of your ****ty situation and working hard. is it easy to do that? no. is that guaranteed to fix your problems? no. does poverty breed poverty? yes. are there situations that make you physically unable to work any harder because of where you are in life? hell yes. i don't know how i can clarify any further than this. i'm 100% sure you guys gave up reading my walls of text or something.
Yeah, yes, ultimately you can not get yourself out of a ****ty situation without trying. Obviously. Even in a pure communist society you do actually have to do something like grow crops or some ****. The point is that if you look at history, your point of view has only kept the poor poor and the rich rich. There is nothing in your meritocratic worldview that has ever uplifted any poor person who was not someone who was an outlier in his social class who would not have risen above their status with or without anyone's help. So what even are you defending? What is it that you want to keep? What is it that you want to discourage? WHAT IS THE ENDGAME OF THE BOTTOM OF THE CLASSES IN YOUR WORLDVIEW?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote