Music Banter - View Single Post - Is bulbasaur Status As MB's Best Member At Risk Because of Infrequent Posting?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:05 PM   #55 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
So you were a guy who never had any high level battles where status changes and **** were just low level nonsense? Those attacks are meant to be useful at lower levels, not at seriously high levels that required months of grinding like real men. I highly doubt you ever had a Pokemon that breached level 90.
ya spoken like someone who spent all of his time on pokemon battling AI trainers. the core offline game is easy as **** and with even the slightest understanding you can annihilate the elite four. it has v little to do with lvl and much more to do with proper match ups via type. and btw status changes and passives are arguebly the most effective and vital elements of the game. i’m sure you didn’t realize it at the time but go back and play the game and let lose a few Sword Dance moves with Charizard or Blastoise and watch how much easier you chew through your opponents. if you really dont believe me watch literally any pokemon lets play or a single competitive pokemon game (yes comp pokemon is somehow still a thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote