Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #7709 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Honestly man, unless you can afford a **** ton of follow up work I wouldn't let them start poking around up there. Just brush and floss and use listerine everyday. You go and they're just going to find a bunch of **** you can't afford to fix, it'll get all in your head... you're better off just keeping your head in the sand. You go and I guarantee they're going to tell you you need 2-3 grand worth of this and that. Then what're you gonna do. Nothing but get paranoid about it when you smoke too much weed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Word

The only way we're ever going to get this **** changed is if we're willing to get violent. One of my friends knocked some teeth out falling down drunk. She had dental insurance. Still, her out of pocket was ten grand. Ten grand. That's a life wrecker.
Jesus ****ing Christ! Here we either get fillings free but have to pay for extractions, or the other way round, can't remember. But even then an extraction would not be more than say 100 Euro. And nobody is going to start giving you the full overhaul unless you really need it. Caps, bridges, root canals? **** that. Only if you need it. And then your medical insurance should cover most of it. Ten ****ing grand for dental work? Unbelievable.
Brings to mind that old joke: I love children, but I couldn't eat a whole one!