Music Banter - View Single Post - Hawthorne Heights
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #150 (permalink)
explosions-in-my-pants
angel of tragic days

dude i have nothing to prove to you.. i think some of the bands i listen to which i;ve already told you many times on this site are screamo and you already said there not.. get the fucking point dude i've already listed them you alreayd disagreed so just get the fuck over it.. its my opinion wether whomever thinks i'm wrong.. even if there just screamo influenced bands i know many people that think there screamo and i agree, i won't change my opinion because you and whomever else with your thread disagree.. i could see really if i said finch were screamo i could see you laughing your ass off at that.. cause really i would too. i've said what badn was it.. Alexisonfire.. anyways i think there screamo yes.. and i know you don't.. but out of some of the bands i've said before you think there the only band that comes close to being screamo.. yes looks like i remember stuff... anyways i think there screamo.. and you don't so move the fuck on....

EDIT : i don't want to make this personal but i was only here for a hour on MB i mean when i was going around reading random threads and this is what i got from reading things you've said..

typical scene kid , dumping bands he likes just because they get a bit of popularity and or you liked them then don't when you find out so and so doesn't like them.. "to me" you earn more scene points for talking about obscure bands
explosions-in-my-pants is offline   Reply With Quote