Music Banter - View Single Post - Throw your fears and sorrows here
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 09:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbaby
but the people who are critisizing me dont understand oh god you dont understand he hurts me he makes me do everything that a wife is supposed to do. I ****in hate the bastard i hate him you know ive considered poisoning him oh god so dont you all you people who think it's just melodramatic teenage depression ever tell me that i am being unreasonale and that you hate us noobs for trying to come out of our shell for trying to tell someone that we need help we are desperate for some help and the best way to do it is on the internet where nobody knows us.
i hope you don't mean EVERYTHING that a wife is supposed to do, but rather chores, like cooking and cleaning.....and i have tried to adress this issue compasionately. you hate the bastard, don't we all? and don't all teenagers fantacise about killing their parents at one point or another? *looks akwardly for confirmation*....if he doesn't get physical, i say you have it better than some. in a couple of years you'll be out of there, and life will be grand again....cheer up....it's NEVER as bad as it seems....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote