Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 08:50 PM   #297 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah I'm well aware that people are ****ing stupid. I've been working fast food for a decade and I'm still amazed by just what my coworkers don't know. There have been so many times where I've been left cold wondering how I should react to someone I know not knowing something that I regarded as common knowledge when I've just learned that it is in fact not common knowledge, not just to that person, but to many people in general. My ultimate reaction is that that knowledge means nothing to them since they have no intellectual curiosity, but regardless of the reason for that depressing ignorance, I still believe that the majority of those people would have been interested in a high school course that provided them with practical world knowledge, since I think that the reason that they didn't know that GERMANY WAS A ****ING COUNTRY (or something along those idiot lines) was that it simply didn't feel relevant to their lives and wasn't worth knowing. And yet in-job those people could be perfectly intelligent, even more intelligent than me, because tbh I can be kind of dumb when it comes to practical matters, and my coworkers can be kind of smart. To the point that they actually rise above the level of ape that I might otherwise ascribe to them, no matter how much I might want to denigrate them FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT ****ING GERMANY IS.
I understand that. I don’t think any kind of reform will work though. And sure, I realize that many of the most idiotic kids out there have better hardware than me. I know that. It just doesn’t ****ing matter.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote