Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 11:28 AM   #46369 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinewolfweiselpigeon View Post
Ugh I've been waking up in a total panic most mornings since the fire. Today I bolted out of bed and ran from the room - not sure what I was running to/from, so I ended up just hugging my dog and going back to bed. I'm so tired and tense all the time, and self medicating isn't really working.
When ever I have emotional problems like this I tend to hide them behind a wall of drugs, self harm and denial. Oh and a really dark sense of humor. Now a lot of people will tell you that perhaps counseling or seeking professional help is the key, but you don't want to waste your precious and limited money on those greedy bastards. Unless you have lots of money. Then go for it.

I don't know, I'm not a professional on these things, I just hope things get better.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote