Music Banter - View Single Post - Post Something Rather Interestante`...
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mama Booze
Here's lookin at you, kid

conversation between me and dana hart, bottom post is me, then its here etcc...

im ****ING GORGEOUS.
why the "no subject"?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 17, 2006 11:12 PM

yeah to bad your ugly.

Date: Feb 17, 2006 7:06 PM

I dont cry. Except at movies. I have no heart.

CAN YOU NOT READ? I said I Did not want yo fight you for several reasons...

1]I am a civilised person, not an animal
2]I like using words
3]I have a pretty face and don't want to hurt it :]

DARLING? ROFL. You ****ing hot for me or something? LOL.

Some fat people don't know their fat, you're not grotesque but you coul loose a few.

I on the other hand am PERFECT :]

The only thing I drink now is diet coke and water, the pepsi thing was LAST YEAR a lot has changed, you don't know me either.

Date: Feb 17, 2006 11:00 PM

WANNA FIGHT ME? BECAUSE YOU'LL DIE. haha you are fat. and you tattle. you ****ing told the gym teacher i called you fat. heyy i was just saying the truth ? haha if i had rolls i wouldnt were the shirts i do. i would wear big shirts. sorry darling you are fat. so u wanna fight me go right ahead..

haha you saying you dont wanna fight me. because you will ****ing loose. you started **** by telling the ****ing gym teacher because you cant ****ing handle **** thats thrown at you.

haha im a wench ? look at you duche.

haha your correct i am a bitch. tell me something i dont ****ing no. obviously you got no better **** to do besides sit here and talk ****. so be ready to ****ing get your ass kicked. because you'll be ****ing dead.

haha and im fatt ? DARLING I DONT ****ING EAT. I NEVER HAVE A BIG APPETITE. and remember when u brought them big ass pepsi drinks into school. for lunch. you drank the whole ****ing bottle. see i dont drink soda. i stay away from carbohydrates. you dont kno me at all. and ill **** mess you up. because if you new that i was on probabtion over the ****ing summer because i broke a girls nose and messed up her face. you would ****ing no to stay the **** away from me.

soo if you think for one second. i cant fight. and i aint able to make the first move. BITCH THINK THE **** AGAIN. i dont care if you dont got a ****ing girlfriend. haha or a boyfriend. i could care ****ing less..

soo if your gunna sit here and try to start ****. and your not gunna back it up. then im gunna ****ing finish it. and it wont be something thats gunna be nice. and when your down crying because u got your ass kicked. youll be dead. got it .?

**** you.
good bye

Date: Feb 17, 2006 6:53 PM

im fat? haha look at your ****ing rolls, bitch! you think your thin enough to wear the shorts you wear in gym? LMFAO! you jiggle!
I'm not a poser, I have DIFFERENT STYLES. Look up DIVERSITY, wench.
Un****ingfortunatly I don't have a girlfriend, Oreo is STRAIGHT.
I'm not saying I wanna fight you, I'm saying YOU'RE A BITCH THAT NEEDS TO BACK OFF OF EVERYONE CUZ NO ONE EVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU.

Date: Feb 17, 2006 10:49 PM

haha you *** fatt ass lezbo. fight me. you'll ****ing squish me because your so ****ing fat. yeah i hate you to. ****ing take the first punch ill mess you the **** up. haha jenna wanted to punch me. i wouldnt even had felt it. because shes a ****ing pussy. call me everything u want. school comes next monday your ass is dead. yeah im a prep. got a ****ing problem with it ? go have fun with your little girlfriend. haha looking to die ? jenna couldnt ****ing kill a ****ing ant. you wanna fight me. go right the **** ahead. you'll die bitch. you thinking your tough ? yous a ****ing poser. i cant wait to ****ing fight you. youll be ****ing dead. because i almost fought you the 2nd week of school. your ****ing dead bitch. got it ? IM TO PUSSY TO TAKE THE FIRST PUNCH ? haha i will. you can see monday after winter break. got it bitch ? **** you. go **** which yo little girlfriend. your DEAD!

Date: Feb 17, 2006 4:12 PM

mainly because i hate you
and youre a preppy bitch
and you're always asking someone to punch you
it's like you're looking to die, now aint it? That or youre too much of a ****ing pussy to take the first punch.
And you MAKE FUN OF RETARDED PEOPLE to make yourself feel better..haha you have self-issues.

fight back BIOTCH!
Mama Booze is offline   Reply With Quote