Music Banter - View Single Post - The Big Four
Thread: The Big Four
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wpnfire View Post
Anthrax probably filled more stadiums than any of the bands mentioned in this thread in the 80s.
But nobody ever cared after The Sound of White Noise. Although We've Come for You All is an underrated alt metal quasi-classic that's better than anything else they ever did with John Bush. The best thing the singer ever did by a good ways, and I like Armored Saint. I'd classify this as the last gasp of Bush-era Anthrax where they were legit trying their ass off to make things work and made an actual good go of it.

No wonder they fired Bush after this and went back to Joey Belladonna, cause even if they could have continued making good albums like this they had every reason to believe no one would ever care so why not go for broke and bring back the guy from the albums people actually like.

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-30-2017 at 04:38 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote